Class 1 Agents Course – NSW
CPP51122 Diploma of Property (Agency Management)
Online Course | Self-paced learning
NEW Training Package
This qualification reflects the role of real estate principals who apply knowledge of property agency and compliance requirements, ethical standards and consumer preferences to establish and control real estate functions.
This qualification applies to residential or commercial practice in real estate sales, real estate property management, business broking, stock and station, or auctioneering.
Occupational titles may include:
- Real Estate Agency Principal
- Agency Manager
- Agency Director
Staff who hold this qualification are responsible and accountable for the work of others and are engaged with:
- understanding business systems, structures, property agency practices and business entities
- understanding legal and ethical frameworks for property agency operations
- developing systems, procedures and protocols for managing property agency functions
- establishing and controlling trust accounts and property agency business finances
- coordinating ethics, risk and consumer protection systems to meet industry legal and customer expectations and requirements
- developing and maintaining knowledge of industry trends
- developing and maintaining relationships with lessors, tenants, vendors and buyers, buyers’ agents
- establishing and implementing strategic business plans and operational plans
- establishing and implementing agency and individual branding
- leading and managing people, including recruitment, induction, coaching and mentoring for teams and individuals
- managing work health and safety (WHS) risk to ensure a safe working environment in the real estate industry.
Name of Qualification:
Diploma of Property (Agency Management)
Up to 52 Weeks
Please call course consultant
For the award of Diploma of Property (Agency Management) competency must be demonstrated in:
12 units of competency
- 7 core units
- 5 elective units
- a minimum of 3 elective units must be chosen from the elective units listed in Group B below
- up to 2 elective units may be chosen from Group A or another current Diploma or Advanced Diploma Training Package qualification provided they do not duplicate the outcome of another unit chosen for the qualification.
For further information, please see the link: https://training.gov.au/Training/Details/CPP51122
Complete Qualifications offers the core and elective units of the Diploma of Property (Agency Management) in 5 distinct clusters:
• Ethics and Compliance
• Work Health and Safety
• Workplace Management
• Business and Financial Management
• Marketing and Communication Strategies
Manage compliance in the property industry
Establish and monitor property industry trust account management practices
Manage ethical practice in the property industry
Manage a safe workplace in the property industry
Manage teams in the property industry
Manage operational finances in the property industry
Develop a strategic business plan in the property industry
Manage workforce planning
Manage business operational plans
Manage people performance
Develop a marketing and service strategy in real estate
Market the property agency
There are no formal entry requirements for this qualification.
1. Complete Qualifications requires students to successfully complete the five core units of the Assistant Agent Certificate before commencing the remainder of the Certificate IV course.
2. To ensure suitability for the course each applicant must complete a screening interview with the Academic Manager or his representative.
3. To determine if supporting services may be required during the period of enrolment at CQ applicants will need to complete a Language, Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) test.
|Name||Course Start Date||Course End Date||Cost|