Class 2 Agents Licence – Real Estate -CPP41419 Certificate IV in Real Estate Practice-NSW
Online Course | Self-paced learning
Students must first successfully complete the five core units of the Assistant Agent Certificate before commencing the Certificate IV course.
LOCK DOWN PROMO: Discounted from $1500 down to $895 for limited time only – offer ends December 15th
Total course fee: $1500
Price applicable only if you have previously completed the Assistant Agent Certificate
If you enjoy selling, communicate well and have a passion for providing excellent customer service, a career in the exciting field of real estate could be right for you.
If your goal is to run your own real estate agency or operate as a licensed real estate agent, then our Certificate IV in Real Estate Practice is your first step towards making this dream a reality.
The first step towards a real estate career is to complete the Agent’s Representative course.
Name of Qualification:
Certificate IV in Real Estate Practice
Up to 52 Weeks
Please call course consultant
If Diploma/Advanced Diploma, is year 12 (or equivalent) required for entry?
Students must complete a total of 18 units (including 5 core units and 13 elective units) for the award of this qualification.
Students are required to complete all the assessment tasks of all 18 units and be marked as competent to be able to receive Certificate IV in Real Estate Practice.
Students will be able to learn the following skills to prepare them to work in real estate industry.
• analysing data, industry intelligence and leads to identify prospects
• developing, building and maintaining relationships with lessors, tenants, vendors and buyers
• providing advice to lessors, tenants, vendors and buyers on the sale, purchase or lease of commercial, residential, stock and station, and property real estate
• implementing systems, forms and documents to ensure real estate agency transactions are compliant with regulatory requirements; managing risk to agency and agent, and demonstrating high standards of ethical practice
• transacting, accessing, and preserving the integrity of trust accounts to minimise customer and agency risk
• establishing, maintaining, executing and concluding contracts with lessors, tenants, vendors and buyers, including by auction
• building and promoting the agency and individual brands.
|Unit Code||Unit Name||Core/ Elective|
Prepare for professional practice in real estate
Access and interpret ethical practice in real estate
Access and interpret legislation in real estate
Establish marketing and communication profiles in real estate
|Prepare to work with real estate trust accounts|
|Elective units Group A||Residential Property Sales|
Appraise property for sale or lease
Establish vendor relationships
Establish buyer relationships
|Group B||Rsidential Property Management|
Establish landlord relationships
Manage tenant relationships
Transact in trust accounts
Undertake pre-auction processes
Conduct and complete sale by auction
Complete post-auction process and contract execution
There are no formal entry requirements for this qualification. However, students must first successfully complete the five core units of the Assistant Agent Certificate before commencing the Certificate IV course.
- be minimum of 18 years old to be able to work and practice in a real estate environment.
- complete a screening interview with the Academic Manager of his representative to assess suitability and capability in completing this qualification,
- it is determined that the student need to complete a Language, Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) test, the student will be required to complete a LLN test to determine whether the student might be suitable for this qualification or any supporting services might be required during the student’s enrolment at CQ.