Certificate IV in Real Estate Practice (CPP41419) – VIC
18 UNITS FROM CPP41419 CERTIFICATE IV IN REAL ESTATE PRACTICE
Online Course | Self-paced learning
In order to work as a real estate agent in Victoria you need to complete CPP41419 Certificate IV in Real Estate Practice. This is a compulsory course that covers topics such as real estate law, property management, sales and agency operations.
LOCK DOWN PROMO: Discounted from $1500 down to $895 for limited time only – offer ends June 30th
Total course fee: $1500
Price applicable only if you have previously completed the Assistant Agent Certificate
An agent’s representative is employed by or acts for a licensed estate agent, and with written authority, can perform any of the legal functions of that estate agent. For example, an agent’s representative can act as a salesperson or property manager but cannot operate an estate agency business.
Name of Qualification:
Certificate IV in Real Estate Practice
Up to 52 Weeks
Please call course consultant
To achieve this qualification, competency must be demonstrated in 18 units of competency:
- 5 core units
- 13 elective units.
The elective units must ensure the integrity of the Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF) qualification alignment, contribute to a valid, industry-supported vocational outcome and are to be chosen as follows:
- all the elective units in any two elective groups from Groups A–L listed below must be chosen
- the remaining elective units may be chosen from the general elective units
The following 18 units of competency for the award of the Certificate IV in Real Estate Practice (CPP41419):
• CPPREP4001 – Prepare for professional practice in real estate
• CPPREP4002 – Access and interpret ethical practice in real estate
• CPPREP4003 – Access and interpret legislation in real estate
• CPPREP4004 – Establish marketing and communication profiles in real estate
• CPPREP4005 – Prepare to work with real estate trust accounts
• CPPREP4101 – Appraise property for sale or lease
• CPPREP4102 – Market property
• CPPREP4103 – Establish vendor relationships
• CPPREP4104 – Establish buyer relationships
• CPPREP4105 – Sell property
• CPPREP4121 – Establish landlord relationships
• CPPREP4122 – Manage tenant relationships
• CPPREP4123 – Manage tenancy
• CPPREP4124 – End tenancy
• CPPREP4125 – Transact in trust accounts
Any three additional elective units that meet the packaging rules for the Certificate IV in Real Estate Practice .
There are no formal entry requirements for this qualification.
1. Complete Qualifications requires students to successfully complete the five core units of the Assistant Agent Certificate before commencing the remainder of the Certificate IV course.
2. To ensure suitability for the course each applicant must complete a screening interview with the Academic Manager or his representative.
3. To determine if supporting services may be required during the period of enrolment at CQ applicants will need to complete a Language, Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) test